Our organic Austrian wild brown millet flour is:
- the unpeeled wild type of Brown millet
- tested for gluten externally and internally
- 100% Austrian origin
- regional and sustainable
- from controlled organic cultivation
- cleaned and controlled several times
- carefully ground
- naturally vegan
Brown millet is one of the healthiest cereals and is gluten free. Brown millet and can be part of a low-gluten and gluten free diet, if it is tested first for gluten!
- Brown millet contains high amounts of silicon (silicic acid), particularly beneficial for skin, hair and nails.
- Brown millet is packed with Vitamins B1, B2, B6, Folic acid, pantothenic acid and niacin.
- Brown millet has high levels of Fluorine, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Brown millet has a high level of bioavailability
- Brown millet is a type of cereal forming alkaline elements
- Brown millet is a valuable source of protein.
- Brown millet is rich in fibre and stimulates the digestion.
Brown millet indispensable as part of a balanced diet [1 and 2]!
Our organic brown millet flour is gently ground from the wild type of millet (brown millet). It is unpeeled, meaning that all the nutrients, especially those in the husk, are retained. Our brown millet flour is tested for gluten several times. The flour’s taste is characteristic for the variety, ranging from aromatic to slightly bitter. The flour is very fine, making it especially light and easy to digest. Substances in the flour can be absorbed more easily by the body in this way.
Origin and Production:
We purchase our organic Brown millet flour exclusively from Austrian organic farmers.
The organic Brown millet is cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian Brown millet has so much to offer you! Short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our hulled Brown millet is guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers! In addition, the environment, natural diversity and fauna are protected, and local agriculture and jobs sustained.
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
After harvesting, our organic brown millet is cleaned several times, ensuring high purity. After their quality has been checked several times, the millet is ground in a gluten free facility. Our millet flour is likewise given our standard pressure treatment and they are laser cleaned. During the pressure process, the combination of pressure and time ensures that the product is completely free of pests.
Organic ingredients: Brown millet flour gluten free from Austria
 Wikipedia Braunhirse / millet
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.